HIGHLANDERS MEN'S VOLLEYBALL: COMPETING DURING COVID-19
Coming together to support NJIT students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we face the many challenges of the weeks, and months ahead, we are sure of one thing at NJIT and that is: Highlanders care for each other, our loved ones, our communities, and our world. Wherever you live, all Highlanders share in the spirit of caring, and as a university community, we have the opportunity to show it with messages of kindness, some reassuring words, or as a gift that will have an immediate impact.
NJIT looks to continue the momentum from earlier this year. Fourteen matches into the 2020 season, the NJIT men's volleyball team had solid victories over three nationally-ranked teams before the season was shortened due to the coronavirus pandemic.
In an environment where we have been presented with so many challenges in 2020, NJIT focuses on their Division I Men's Volleyball program and looks to continue to grow and become more competitive. Although one elite, powerhouse volleyball program is coming to a conclusion at the end of 2021 out on the west coast, he Highlanders of NJIT look to expand recruiting efforts and make a name for themselves outside of the eastern seaboard of the US.
Visit njit.edu for university updates and alternate ways of offering support to NJIT.
Where will the money go?
Where your donation will have an impact:
• Registration Fees for Tournaments (non-conference)
• Transportation and Lodging
Thank you for supporting NJIT's students, and for making sure that they have the necessary resources needed to succeed, and continue to be safe and well. #highlandernation
Help us succeed!
• We need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
• Here's an example of the type of thing you might say, to give you some inspiration: "Please share this project with anyone you think would support us, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog."
• Share this with everyone you know as we think it's a great initiative, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this be a tremendous success in support of NJIT students.