Coming together to support NJIT students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we face the many challenges of the weeks, and months ahead, we are sure of one thing at NJIT and that is: Highlanders care for each other and their loved ones.
The NJIT Robotics Club is a student-run group of highly motivated students sharing a common passion for the field of robotics. Club participants have majors ranging from mechanical engineering to computer science. This diverse group brings together a wide variety of skills from design, build, programming, and test robots.
The Robotics Club is home to NJIT’s award-winning VexU Robotics Team. NJIT's robotics club stamped its ticket to the 2020 World Championships Tournament of a top-tier league, despite competing as underdogs this season after all of its top members having graduated in 2019.
Donations in support of the Robotics Club will allow this group of students to continue to fine-tune their craft and compete at the regional, national, and international competitions.
Visit njit.edu for university updates and alternate ways of offering support to NJIT.
Where will the money go?
Where your donation will have an impact:
• Regional, National and International Competition Registration Fees
• Transportation and Lodging
Generous donors like you will assist in sustaining NJIT’s Robotics Club and assist them in gaining national and international exposure when competing for the university.
Thank you for supporting NJIT's students, and for making sure that they have the necessary resources needed to succeed, and continue to be safe and well. #highlandernation
Help us succeed!
• We need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
• Here's an example of the type of thing you might say, to give you some inspiration: "Please share this project with anyone you think would support us, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog."
• Share this with everyone you know as we think it's a great initiative, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this be a tremendous success in support of NJIT students.